Monday, June 25, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. Phillips

Well, it's official....Bill and Amanda are officially Mr. and Mrs. William Phillips.



I'm not saying anything, but please check for other signs of the apocalypse as you have time....





It was a good weekend. We saw alot of family that we haven't seen in a while, probably since Julie & I got married 7 years ago. The ceremony was nice and the reception was fun. My best man speech went off without a hitch and I don't think I insulted any family, so all is well. This being my second "best man" speech (and hopefully last) you can't go wrong just complementing the bride and telling her how good she is for the groom. It also helps if you mean it (which I did).



So it was an exhausting weekend, but fun. All was well. I don't have any pictures of the happy couple (it's hard to snap photos when you're both in the wedding) but I do have a picture of the other Phillips' couple. Boy, we sure do look cute when we clean up, don't we?

No comments: